Monday, June 30, 2014

Im traumatized..

This is a true story. That happened today, June 30th, 2014.
I was in my creek. Just walking around. Then I saw a bird. It was drowning.. I didnt really know what to do, because I was shocked. But finally i gained back my senses and picked it up. It was alive, but just barely.. I held it. I didn't want to let go.. I didn't want it to die. I held it.. for nearly 45 minutes.. It was still alive.. I could tell, but I knew it could die any minute.. I looked at it for the longest time.. and it let out a little squawk.. and it died in my arms..

I built it a grave, I wrapped the bird with giant leaves.. I dug a whole and put her in, filled the whole, found a big rock and carved her name (whom I decided to named Anna) with a sharp rock, and put R.I.P under it.. Then I picked some flowers and put them next to her grave..
I felt a connection with Anna. I felt that if she miraculously lived...that we would meet again.. somewhere, somehow..
But she didn't.
She died in my arms.. and I sat there and cried..
And mind you, I'm in 7th grade, so I am very traumatized...:c

No comments:

Post a Comment